As a benefit to ALA South Florida Chapter members, we invite you to attend this webinar at the offices listed below. There is NO fee for South Florida Chapter members. Please RSVP to the specific individual listed at the location you will attend.
Presentation Skills: Talking Out Loud
Every speech is a performance, whether in an auditorium, a staff meeting, or a partners’ meeting. But a speech is more than the words you say; you need to look and feel comfortable, confident and competent. Join this webinar to find out how to add energy and emotion to your presentations that will connect with your audience, whether the audience is in a meeting room, just across a desk, or on the other side of a videoconference.
- Describe techniques to feel comfortable, confident and competent as a speaker
- Identify ways to convey energy to an audience and increase contact with them
- Develop successful individual speaking styles
CLM Credits: (Note that only the CLM credit available for this webinar is stated below. If a credit is not stated, it is not available for this program.)
- CLMSM Application Credit: Communication Skills
- CLMSM Recertification Credit: 1 hour in the subject area of Communications & Organizational Management (CM).
- CLMSM App Credit for Functional Specialists: 1 hour in the subject area of Communications & Organizational Management (CM) towards the additional hours required of Functional Specialists to fulfill the CLM application.
NOTE: RSVP's must be received at least 48 hours prior to the webinar date.
Holland & Knight, LLP
515 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1200
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
Telephone: (954) 468-7815
Jackie F. Benito
1450 Brickell Avenue, 23rd Floor
Miami, Florida 33131
Direct Line: (305) 350-2382
Vicki Smith-Bilt, CLM
Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
333 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 4400
Miami, Fl 33131
Telephone: (305) 579-0765
Bernadette E. Peters, CLM
Horr, Novak & Skipp, P.A.
9130 South Dadeland Blvd.
Two Datran Center, Suite 1700
Miami, FL 33156
Telephone: (305) 670-2525