As a benefit to ALA South Florida Chapter members, we invite you to attend this webinar at the offices listed below. There is NO fee for South Florida Chapter members. Please RSVP to the specific individual listed at the location you will attend.
Keys to Interpreting Benchmarking Information to Drive Performance Improvement
Learn how to best utilize benchmarking information to drive results within your firm. Hear how the demographics or experience levels of the firm’s partners can lead to common misinterpretations of survey data. You’ll also hear best practices on how to get buy-in from firm leadership to drive change and improve financial performance in your firm.
- Determine how the firm's geographic and practice group footprint can overstate, or understate the firm's performance
- Identify best practices on how to get the buy-in from firm leadership
- Examine the most common misinterpretation pitfalls when reviewing survey results
CLM Credits: (Note that only the CLM credit available for this webinar is stated below. If a credit is not stated, it is not available for this program.)
- CLMSM Recertification Credit: 1 hour in the subject area of Financial Management (FM)
- CLMSM App Credit for Functional Specialists: 1 hour in the subject area of Financial Management (FM) towards the additional hours required of some Functional Specialists to fulfill the CLM application.
NOTE: RSVP's must be received at least 48 hours prior to the webinar date.
Holland & Knight, LLP
515 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1200
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
Telephone: (954) 468-7815
Jackie F. Benito
1450 Brickell Avenue, 23rd Floor
Miami, Florida 33131
Direct Line: (305) 350-2382
Vicki Smith-Bilt, CLM
Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
333 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 4400
Miami, Fl 33131
Telephone: (305) 579-0765
Bernadette E. Peters, CLM
Horr, Novak & Skipp, P.A.
9130 South Dadeland Blvd.
Two Datran Center, Suite 1700
Miami, FL 33156
Telephone: (305) 670-2525